Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mystery Character- March 10, 2009

Emily Belding

MCom 100w- M/W 1:30

Mystery Character

Word Count: 150


My birthday is March 9, 1959, however no one looking at me would guess me to be 50. I have kept my girlish figure and love to prance around in my stilettos. Through the decades I have always kept up with the latest fashion trends, and I am well known for my extensive wardrobe. I have been lucky enough to live in my very own dream house, and you would most likely recognize my car when I'm out cruising around. I doubt there is a country I haven't visited. I have been in a very long term relationship, although we have never tied the knot. I am a career woman, but my brain is often overlooked for my beauty. I am also quite athletic and have given almost every sport a try. I am recognized by young and old alike.

Who am I? click this link to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment