Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Timeline for Final Feature

Emily Belding

Mcom 100W M/W 1:30-2:45

Pitch Letter/Proposal-Timeline

Word Count: 183



I propose this as my timeline for completing my final feature:

For the week of:

April 8th- Interview #1- I will be interviewing Allison Spivey, she is a ViaCord Representative.

April 13th- Going to the library to search for a scholarly journal article on Cord Blood Banking.

April 15th- Interview #2- I plan to go to Kaiser Permanente to speak with an OB (doctor) or nurse about cord blood banking.

April 20th- Interview #3- I will interview a mother I work for, a mother that has banked with Viacord for her three children.

-Interview #4- I will interview my cousin , a mother of 2 small children and ask her about her thoughts on this concept, and why she did NOT do it- reasons against Cord Blood Banking.

April 22nd- Search for a magazine, newspaper article or website about this topic.

April 27th- Start outlining and writing a rough draft- I plan to start compiling/organizing all my research, interviews, information.

April 29th- Write rough draft- start on bibliography

May 4th- Draft for Final Feature due- EDIT, make rough draft into FINAL.

May 13th- Final Feature due

No comments:

Post a Comment